| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Thursday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY REBECCA!happy belated, that is, :D Hadn't been posting. I am simply too busy aye. Sorry people. HAHA. Will be updating on other days' events nxt time kay. :D Anyw, Jiayi'O, grp work w/ you was super duper fun can! Loveyou much too ayeee. (LLL) And, plurk's karma, I think decreased til dont know what le, I don't really care alrdy. I am so busy lately. Drama thingy. OMG, so much t do. And changed EL teacher, I don't want! I wish Ms Tan was backkkkk! And, Home Econs tmrw people! Test too, LOL. Jiayou Jiayi, you only started t read now? HAHA, okayokay, end here, byeeeeee! |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |