Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Sunday
Good afternoon people, (:
currently bored, so here's a post t update my blog a little.

Hadn't been posting cause I was a vvv busy lately, not t mention I am super lazy too, LOL.
And my plurk, sad lah, karma down by so much. *weeps* It's gone down by millenium. Aww.
-
Anyw, changed blogskin, niceeeee. :D
Well, special thanks t Winnie ' Domo Darling for helping me t do codings aye. (L)
By the way, have alrdy completed most of the napfa stuff. Just that I have t re-take my 2.4
and cont. w/ inclined pull-ups. )':
I didn't complete my 2.4. Sad. Am gonna re-take w/ O'Jiayi, Mavis'T, and others. (:
I luv doing grp work w/ O'Jiayi, sweet of her can! (L) HAHA.
The other day, had grp work w/ her and came up w/ a limerick. Cool kay :D

And on Friday, went lab for experimenting! Damn cool okay!
And, Ms Ong held us back for more than 20 min when we were
supposed t be released at 12.55. What the hell lah. -.- We were damn
pissed off okay. Waste my time. ):< Aft that she finally let us go aft some time. Pfffft.

Aunt and mom drove me t SGH for check-up and blood test. ): Bill $120.
WOW. Then lunch at Sakae Sushi, weeeeeeee. Bought my fave chocolates,
and bought my chocolate eclaire. :D Woots! And I got lost while walking arnd
SGH in search of a toilet. Embarrassing can! Then phoned mom then
she found me. Someone said I was immature and childish! OMG,
am I? I know I can be, sometimes. HAHA.

Well, rotting at home today, nothing t do lah. *sigh*
Am looking positively t Mondayyyyyyyy (:
Sad thing is, I won't be tgt w/ Twin and Airen for HMT alrdy.
Stupid lah, why must split classes? I'm so gonna miss them. (L)

Alrights, am done w/ updates today. Toodles people. :D



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.