| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Don't go away, stay by my side
Friday
Just finished homework, am listening t a really nice song. :DToday, first three periods - Home Economics, baked muffins! But then, so stingy lah the school, only can bake 6 muffins for 1 pair of students. So each person will get 3 muffins, and the muffins are like so small can, not even enough t fill up a quarter of my stomach? Hah. And halfway through lesson, Mdm Uuchi told us t go foyer for photoshoot, I swear I looked freaking weird in the pictures, bad thing lahhhhh. ): After that, had English, today's the last day Ms. Zaitoh taught us, I'd be missing her a lot from today onwards. She prepared a small little note attached t each lollipop which she gave us, one and only yeah. How sweet and thoughtful (': Mine said: Jasmine, my arabian princess, keep on doing well, all the best! ^^, so nice of her can. I already miss her nowwwww. Awww. But she'd promised she'd be back next year t see us, yay. And, I'd gotten my English paper back, scored real low though I didn't fail. Sad. Recess after that, went with Twin and Airen. (LLL) Let them eat my muffins, heh. After recess, IH lesson was free period, peoplekept shooting paper bullets. LOLLL. Yeahyeah, and they got caught by teacher. Ohgod. -.- Science Pract. right after. Partner with Michelle today, she is so kind man. :D Had t pound sugar! Haha, very fun! ^^ Ended lesson and Mr Teo came t the lab t confront those who were involved in the paper bullet shooting stuff. I'm glad they were honest, showed they had integrity t admit. Hehe. And I got hit by one. Oh yeah, and I lost my wallet, library card (NLB), phone (spare one), and an extra schoolbag (obvly it's a small one.) I left them in the Science lab. ): Went t meet Twin, Sherlynn, Yufang etc after departing school. KFC for lunch, choir soon after. Was a little late. Rehearsed songs etc, lalala ~ Ended by 6 plus. Home soon after :D Am going t Esplanade on 7 August t catch a concert with Twin, etc. (: Bytheway, national day's coming, so is sports fiesta. Am gonna celebrate and train hard for both yeah. And I've completed all my homework, so am gonna mug real hard for Science common test aye, so long, people. Will be back t post soon :D :D :D |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |