Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Friday
Yesterday night, Buttons came by t see me !
It's a small little puppy, damn cute I must say, OMG.
I love it so much. I want a shitzu ! I swear I'll get it
when I grow up a bit more. Kekeke. (:
Took pict(s) & shall post when I upload them.
And unfortunately, I lost my phone.
So no sms-ing/calling for a while till I get a new alrights. )':
Anything/Emergency/Really-need-t-talk-situations,
call my house aye. D':


-

Okay, I am back from Orchard, Bras Basah, & apartment viewing !
Gosh, I swear the apartments are beautiful.
I rarely use the word 'beautiful' alrights, so it goes t show that
the apartments must have been vvvvvv niceeee (:
And they are, HAHA.

I woke up at 10 am t'day again. And the minute I finished brushing
my teeth, received sms t go out, and off I went, dressed up
and out alrdy. HAH.
Aunt so kind, drove me around, (:
Aft that went w her t her office t pick up stuff & move t the apartments :D
So heavy, big & small bags, heh :P
Went t Orchard shopping mall t buy shoes, yesyes, I got the ones I've
been eye-ing on these 3 days. Lame.
Anyw, vvvvvv happy t'day lah, idk why though.
Maybe cause I have got many stuff I've always wanted (: (: (:

Aunt then drove me t Plaza Singapura t buy my favorite chocolates,
they're only available there lah, that's why (:
ilove Aunt lah, so sweet of her, (L)
And drove back t Orchard t Ichiban Sushi for my tempura udon
& chawanmushi (:
Bought sushi(s) for brother, :D
Drove t Bras Basah Popular t buy DNA Model stuff cause mine broke
down the day before yesterday.
But sadly, the outlet at Bras Basah did not have, so will be out tmrw
t find the stuff. I think it's at IMM's outlet, ):

Nevermind lah, Aunt will accompany me tmrw, (':
And I laughed till I cried t'day ! LOL. Damn funny man. :D :D :D
And, I bought a lot of clothes, for no apparent reason. HAHA.
Well, obviously, 5 hours I went around many places in Singapore,
but lazy t list all & elaborate, so yes, summary alrights. (:
SHOP, SHOP, SHOP & SHOP.
LOL. Hahahaha.

Then drove back t house (:
Home Sweet Home. (L)
Now online t plurk w Bestie & others. (L)(L)
My karma increased lah, so I am damn happy !
Although my karma is vvvv low, but at least it increased right .___.
Now shall stop alrdy, long post yeah. happy reading aye (:
Will be back t post tmrw (:



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.