Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Sunday
Weeeee, t'day's the last day of schl holiday yeah people !
I am so relieved aye (:

I just got back from Kallang's ice-skating rink :D
Super fun lah (:
Ice-skated for 2 hrs, damn tired, and my leg feels numb now. :P
Aft that, Donut & Donuts for my donuts, LOL :D :D :D
Delicious lah, and inside there, people were having a concert/whatever
thingy. Damn loud okay, I almost went deaf D:
Then ate my korean food again, yum yum (:

Dedications.♥
-
K. Li Jun, ♥
Fruit Twin (L) !
Haha, you did this for me,
now it's a return one okay !
iloveyou millions aye (:
I know I transferred schl in p1,
I am sup' apologetic alrights,
I was sad as well, but yeah,
fate let us meet again,
I will always be here for you too oh, (L)

Glenna, ♥
Bestieeeeee (L) !
Awww, 'm vvvvvv touched that you never
once forgot about me since 7 yrs ago ohh,
it's like so sweet aye,
and I never forgot you too alrights,
iloveyou too, Bestieeee ! (L)
Here's my 7 yrs of loves alrights, (:

Mavis.T, ♥
Mei, (L) !
I am looking forward t seeing you tmrw aye,
The holidays were too long for me t bear alrights.
I am vvvv relieved that we're going back tmrw !
(: (: (: iloveyou t the core alrights,
Seeyou tmrw, love.

O.JiaYi, ♥
Girlfriend/Beloved Mei ! (L)
I simply love plurking w you aye,
YAY, 'm going t see you tmrw !
Aft such a long holiday oh, :D :D :D
meluvdieyou lah !
'm v enthu now, want t see you soon, iloveyou much ! (L)

L.ShiLing, ♥
Twin ! (L)
I really missed die you while you were away in Malaysia lah !
Woooo, seeing you tmrw is the best thing okay ! :D
Hopefully you don't get quarrantine alrights, (:
Let's give our best performance tmrw aye.
iloveyou max lah, (L) (L) (L)

Brenda.H, ♥
Airennnnnn ! (L)
Oh, I missed you too yeah,
your words are so moving aye, I feel so blessed t have a
friend like you oh, iloveyou too alrights,
must takecare & please, stop cursing yourself,
I too, trust you a lot yah. (L)
Seeya tmrw alrights !

Aleen.H, ♥
Valentineeeeee ! (L)
Oh man, I really missed you these few wks oh,
give your best performance tmrw alrights,
I will be cheering/supporting you from wherever
I stand tmrw kay ! :D
iloveyou too, (L) Seeyou tmrw lah !

Ndrea.M, ♥
Bestfriend ! (L)
Sorry I couldn't make it for the outing on 25th aye,
I am sure you know the reason why right, (:
I so look forward t seeing you tmrw lah !
Awww, I srsly missed you these few wks too,
max lah, ;D
I am just happy t talk t you over the phone &
asking you for your advices, they really helped.
Thanks so much for being there for me all this time,
I really appreciate it oh, iloveyou as BFF too,
takecare of yourself oh, seeyou tmrw. :D :D :D

Claudia.A, ♥
Cupcakeeee, (L) !
I missed die you alrights, (:
Yay, 'm gonna seeya tmrw alrdy ! Woots !
YAY YAY YAY, triple cheers lah, (L)
Faster chiong hmwrk, but there's no needa chiong t'day anyw,
don't have t hand in tmrw, Tuesday then hand in, only need
t hand in Science ones tmrw yeah, iloveyou. (L) (L)
Thanks for being there for me through the hard times oh,
Seeyou tmrw ! (: (: (:

Vanessa.W, ♥
Siaozhabor ! (L)
HAHA. iloveyou too oh, heh :D
Me wanna seeya fast fast lah. (:
Oh, tmrw appearance check ? Awww, saw that in Claudia's
tagboard lahhhh :P
Anyw, I miss you loads lah. I want t seeyou straight away man.
(LLLLL) I love talking t you man, so funny one lah. (:
Alrights, takecare oh, 'm enthu abt tmrw's schl resuming ! :D :D :D
-
xoxo, 28th, ♥.






Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.