| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Saturday
Wakakaka, good day t'day oh.(: And I got my new laptoppy. YAY, Dwnloading Audition nowwww. Woots ! Muahahaha, I am so damn hyper now alrights. :D Oooooh, msn-ing w Mavis, (: (: (: And I plurked like mad yesterday kay. Hahaha. Plurked like mad w Valentineeeee ! I luv Valentine a lot a lot ! /<3s Anyw, vvvv happy t'day, (: Kekeke, am a little fitter t go outside now. :DDDDD W-O-W. There is much t rejoice abt t'day oh. *grins* Sister went t Paya Lebar for Merry Go Round ? LOL. Hahahaha, (: I miss miss miss my schlmates for dk what reasons. And I loathe holidays, somehow. It's weird, ain't it. Cause it's toooooo boring for me t bear alrights. ):< Shall be off t plurk now. (Maybe if I have time ltr, will do codings for new bs yah,) Kay bye people. ♥s. |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |