| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Monday
Tagged by Hayley t do a quiz yeah,but, I am still v lazy t do alright ? Maybe I will attempt it some other day when I aren't so zonked out okay ? (L)s, anyw, watched HSM-3 again. Oh gosh, v boring luh. x( Have been online for approximately 4 hours only. But I feel sleepy nowwwwww. W-O-W. I might go t sleep anytime, LOL. Hah (: Forgot t give tag replies earlier on, so I shall do it now (: (: (: ; ________________________________________________ ♥ - Faith, thanks thanks, appreciated yeah :D, thanks for linking too (L) Carmen, Darling, yesyes. You're welcome yeah, I luv you <3 Amelia, Dearie, thanks too (L), I luv you a lot too alright (': Claudia, Yeah, thanks, tag returned yeah (: cupcakeee. Ndrea, Alright alright, (L) Shixuan, If you want, I can help you. I helped Shermaine w hers. Haha, msn you :D Hasinah, Thanks (: &, you're linked too. Claudia, I luv you too, <3 Hayley, dance_wrhythm@hotmail.com ; inviteee me ! (L) Evelyn, Orh, okay, thanks lovely, Aleen, yeah, I am, glad t hear that from you, :P Carmen, oh I see, okay, tagged too :'D Emmeline, okay, (L) you too, darling, [!] Pass-eh-by, Okay, thanks then, mind leaving your name behind ? Emily, Heh :'DDD meluvyou for doing so alright (: <3 _________________________________________________ Done :D ♥ - |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |