Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Superrrrrr crazy
Wednesday
Helloooooo peeps !
Am here t update again.

Choir yesterday, I shadn't talk about it oh.
Nothing t be proud about.
Anyw, yesterday went t Macs t meet Shiling,
met up w Chenyun & Alicia. (:
Dilly dallied luh x) Heh.

Shiling treated me t McFlurry & coke. :D
Thanks Twin, (L).
Then the guys were following us arnd in the mall
aft seeing us @ 5th floor.
I swear Chenyun was damn hyper luh, I was so
amused by her manzxcs. Chao funny.

Slacked @ 5th floor w Chenyun, Shiling & Alicia.
Guys got pushed arnd etc. Hilarious. Hahaha. :P
Left Macs w Shiling, went back again. LOL.

Comics Collection t buy Boys Over Flowers stuff :DDDD


Bus-ed w Shiling twin t Interchange, & I LOST MY
EZ-LINK CARD YESTERDAY !
Went t bus driver t request t check the bus. He agreed siol.
Then I search here search there nothing leh,
realised it was in my bag at that moment. Sup' paiseh.
Anyw, am glad t have found my card yaw.
Home.

T'day, revised @ home. See how guai I am ? OMG.
I did 7 chapters of my assessment bk. Gosh, a lot eh.
Me want t die alrdy siol. Hahaha.

Ltr going t Plaza Singapura w Sister. <3


Am done here. Luvs.



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.