Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Saturday
Oh, I am so looking forward t going t schl
on 29th man !
I am so glad that there ain't any holiday extensions ! (:

Yesterday night,
I went t watch movieeeeee.
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, damn cool lah,
heard that the movie tickets has broken record in US charts,
WOW much ? Super cool okay ! :D :D
And they dragged Obama into the movie literally.
The movie was darn affectionate lah (:
So romantic, though some parts were gross. But the set of the
couple was so romantic can ! Awww. :D
And aft the movie ended, I stood up & hit a foreigner's head
by accident, super embarrassing, I kept apologizing while
he was rubbing his head. HAHA. I feel so pathetic lah. -.-
Reached home around 1 am. Late alrights, super tired can. Zzz ~


-

T'day, went out w Aunt again, Tiong Bahru t get DNA model stuff.
Oh, I phoned Soonjun, was confusing me then the sales person
got confused by me aye, funny shit lah :P
But in the end got everything right aft some clarifications.
Oh, Aunt's English was vvvv profound man, I nv knew. :D
And damn, I was freaked out by Aunt just now, cause of some stupid
thingy. HAH ! :P
Later 'm going t work on my new DNA model, & hopefully
start on my CD hmwrk which I realised I was required t do aye D':

Plurk the moment I got home. Woooooo ~
Li Jun is super cute lah ! (L) (L) (L)
Glenna not online, awww, I miss Bestie alrdy lah ! (L)
This particular part is meant t be dedicated for Fruit Twin & Bestie aye (L)
I LOVE BESTIE & FRUIT TWIN t THE COREEEEEEEE !
Oh, I am looking forward t seeing Cupcake, Twin, Mavis, Jiayi,
Rebecca, Mio, Tengyi, Shiling, Brenda, Aleen, Li Jun, Ndrea & the rest
on Mondayyyyyyy man, (: (: (:

Okay, post is long enough alrdy lah. Can't bring myself t believe that
this holiday ain't that bad afterall. :D Which is good okay ! (:
Alrights, love all (L) )& I so miss Twin, I want her t come back back back !)


-



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.