Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Sunday
Movies @ Vivocity earlier on,
now back.
Watched Monsters VS Aliens.
V funny okay, however, I screamed at the
top of my lungs at one particular scene.
And I was the only one. Can you imagine how
embarrassing that was ? I was drowning in
faintness in the theatre.

Anyw, dinner @ Food Republic.
Simply delicious. Shopped arnd for shoes etc.
Then home.

Going t watch Harry Potter - And the Half-blood Prince
when that movie comes out, and I also want t
watch Aliens at the Attic.
These movies looked nice on their trailers. And aunt
promised t go w me for these 2 movies. (: (: (:

By the way, will be going t Kallang for ice-skating
this weekend. Anyone wants t come along w me ?
It'll be fun, haha :D
Kay, done for blogging t'day. Tag replies are as below;

_____________________________________________


Emily, Kay, thanks yeah, will tag you a little while ltr alright (:
Evelyn, Hahaha, thanks thanks :D
Nigel, Alright, and you're relinked. :P Haha, I'll tag yours ltr. x3
Carmen, Yeah, sure, love. :DDD

Li Jun, I miss you sooooo much, thanks thanks anyw ! Bestf, (L)
________________________________________________

Tagged by Brenda t do a quiz. All's below yeah. :D
-
Tag 21 people t do this quiz;

1 Aleen
2 Xiuting
3 Jiayi
4 Mavis
5 Jeslyn
6 Ndrea
7 Nigel
8 Carmen
9 Huisien
10 Alicia
11 Shiling
12 Yamin
13 Shiying
14 Wanyi
15 Dominic
16 Ji-hoe
17 VanessaW
18 Sherlynn
19 Yufang
20 Hayley
21 Yuanzhen
[Do if you can, not compulsory yeah,]

How did you get t meet 7 ?
- Nigel, elementary schl friend. (:
What would you do if you & 15 nv met ?
- Idk, nothing ?
What would you do if 1 & 20 date ?
- Errr, they are girls for god's sake, common sense. (?)
Have you ever seen 17 cry ?
- Nopeee, I think she's pretty strong, but you nv know.
Would 4 & 16 be a good couple ?
- Of course no ! OMG. The Earth might fall apart if that really happens. LOL.
Do you think 11 is attractive ?
- Duh, she is my twin, what do you think my answer is ? (I know, I am so thick-skinned)
What's 2's favourite colour ?
- Not that sure, let me guess, Black ?
When was the last time you talked t 9 ?
- In a long time, sadly )':
What language does 8 speak ?
- English, Mandarin, more I guess.
Who is 13 going out w ?
- How am I suppose t know ?
What grade is 12 in ?
- Yamin, sec 1 ? LOL. Stupid question siol.
Will you ever date 17 ?
- I am not a lesbian alright ? :D
Where does 18 live ?
- I am not sure, somewhere near schl ? Redhill, I think, x)
What's the best thing about 3 ?
- A wonderful girlf' who always stood by me (L)
What would you like t tell 10 now ?
- I srsly have nothing much t say yaw.
What's the best thing about 20 ?
- A great schlmate & friend. (:
Have you ever kissed 5 ?
- Nooo, yuck, AHAHA. I don't know her that well yeah ?
What was te best mmemory you had w 21 ?
- Meeting her as a friend ? Idk, srsly.
When's the last time you're going t see 6 ?
- There won't be last time(s), we're stuck tgt till the end. LOL. Hahahaha. <3>
How is 14 & 12 different from each other ?
- Different citizenship. :x
Is 19 pretty ?
- Yeah, sure, always will be, LOL ?! Haha, & I mean it though. Wakakaka.
What was the first impression of 11 ?
- Innocent. LOL. I really thought of it that way kay, :D
How did you meet 20 ?
- GESS, Ace Camp :'DDDDDDDDD
Is 1 your best friend ?
- A good friend luh x) Everyone's best in my heart oh ? No comparisons ! Heh :P
Do you hate 12 ?
- No, I'd nv.
Have you seen 18 on the last month ?
- Yeah, in schl x)
When was the last time you saw 16 ?
- 3 years back ? Hello ? He transferred. Puh-leasee. LOL.
Have you been t 5's house ?
- Nopeee.
When's the next time you're going t see 10 ?
- When schl reopens on 29th.
Are you close t 13 ?
- Not v close. Schlmates luh (:
Have you ever been t a movie w 4 before ?
- Not at the moment, & thst's v sad. LOL. Maybe will someday, hopefully.
Have you ever gotten into trouble w 8 ?
- Nv, haha, we're v guai one kay !
Would you give 19 a hug ?
- Yesyes, no harm done what.
When have you lied t 3 ?
- I've nv lied t her, & I don't like lying t anyone that I know of.
Is 16 good w socialising ?
- Not v, sometimes, yes. Oh idk !
Do you know secrets about 9 ?
- Some. Haha.
Describe the relationship btw 14 & 12.
- Choir friends & schlmates !
What's the best thing about your friendship w 9.
- She can protect me from aliens. LOL. Hahaha, my jie mah, <3
What's the worst thing about 6 ?
- She is flawless. LOL. My bestf' okay ? I love her t the coree. She is perfect in my eyes !
Have you ever had a crush on 12 ?
- No !
Does 14 have a girlf'/boyf' ?
- Nooo ? She is a sensible girl kay. And I respect her for her sensibility (:
Have you ever wanted t punch 1's face ?
- Why would I ? I woudn't want t hurt a friend :D
Has 21 met your mother ?
- Does this question have got anything t do w anyone ? OMG. How lame.
How did you get t meet 15 ?
- Same Primary schl, he's my brother oh ?
Did you ever physically hurt 3 ?
- FYI, I am not an abuser alright ? So get the facts clear. LOL.
Do you live close t 7 ?
- Nope, D:
What's 8's favourite food ?
- I dk, something she loves ? Stupid siol.
What kind of car does 1 have ?
- Uh ? A toy mechanical car when she was little ? She doesn't own a real one.
Have you travelled anywhere w 9 before ?
- Hmmm, can't recall.
If you give 14 $100, what will he/she spend it on ?
- Something useful of course ! I am sure she'd nv waste $$$ & would buy useful stuff.

-

Done w quizzes for the day yaw. :D

Currently msn-ing w Shiling 'twin, Yizhe, Nigel, Coconut, Patricia & aliens. LOL. Done blogging t'day. Post became so long cause of the quiz yeah. OMG, midnight alrdy yeah, night people. (L)



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.