Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Long gone,
Thursday
Hey people !
Hadn't been online for the past 2 days
all simply because I was out, (:
Heh :D

T'day, went t Bukit Merah Library w Cheryl.
Met w Mag Tan, Jiayi'Oh & Tengyi ! Funny luh. x)
Talked etc. Went up 2nd floor t borrow books for
reviews. Done there & off t Mac. Lunched w
Cheryl & Charles 'brother.

Off t Hannah 'Ah Ma's house at 5 plus.
Freaked her out by knocking on her door w a loud boo when
she opened the door. Laughed.
Audition-ed w new account cause the lvl 72 account got hacked.
Sad )': But enjoyed myself. Phone w Li Jun'Tan & Xiuting. (L)
Home by 7.

Anyw, am online now, so shall do some flashbacks yeah ?



-

Tuesday,
As stated in last post,
CHOIR-ed.
Slacked w Shiling 'twin & Joseline 'cutelover in library during
breaktime. (: (: (:
Then seniors came in, just t wait for time t tick-tock away too. LOL.
3 of us came out of library w laughters & jokes.
I swear Joseline 'cutelover was vvvvvvvv cuteeee ! That explains
her nickname, doesn't it ? Made my day (:
Was sup' crazy manzxcs. I so love this Tuesday :D
Was okay, tiring though D:
Ended @ arnd 4 plus.
Then went t Tiong Bahru w Shiling 'twin & Joseline 'cutelover.
Home.

Wednesday,
Schl, lessons for Math & English.
Reached surprisingly early as I thought I was running late.
Felt stupid about that. Hah :P
Math was quiet. Mdm Sakeena wanted me t help her photocopy
answer sheet,
Jiayi'Oh followed me t printing room. I love her t the coreeeee !?! <3
English, IRRESPONSIBLE was the word.
Ms Tan didn't come at all. Slacked arnd class & talked
w Jiayi'Oh, Yuxin & Cheryl. About prefect nominations thing. :DDDD
Funnyyyyy [!]

Aft schl, went t Tiong Bahru w ZiQi 'siaozhabor & Cheryl.
KFC for lunch. (:
Laughed at Ziqi's jokes & stuff. I so love siaozhabor too, (L)
Slacked arnd w Ndrea 'bestf ! Aww, heartzxcs for bestf.
Choonkai 'coconut was crazyyyy ! So was Nigel 'squidward, haha (:
Ohmygoodness, Domo was thrown al arnd okay, poor domo. LOL.
Received call from Li Jun'Tan & rushed back
t Telok Blangah t meet her. Gosh I miss her so !
Met Shiling 'twin @ Interchange, used straw t make heart (?)
Gave t Nigel 'squidward as birthday present. PATHETIC.
& we got tailed by a cheeky man. SCARY.
Then rushed t bubble tea shop w them, laughs.
Pict(s) w Li Jun'Tan, Ndrea 'bestf & Melissa 'sweetlover. :D
Shall be up soon yeah, (:

Queenstown library aft that.
Realised I had t pay fine of $15 for returning books late. -.-
Paid & home. D':

Blogged for the day. Tag replies are below, see for yourself :D

_________________________________________________

Mavis, Oh yeah, almost forgot, thanks for the reminder, love. Anyw,
I alrdy forgot. & Wednesday over lur mah, I pass you when you come
back alright. AHAHA, you forgot t piak me ! LOL.
Brenda, Hahah, (: I am not that actress uh ! Heh, you & LSL are both
dearies t me luh. don't fight okay ? Tags for you ltr on alright. <3
Carmen, Darling, tyvm, (L), shall tag you ltr.
Evelyn, Nah, I am not a chiobu luh x) You are moreee ! Thanks for
the compliment anyw, MUAHAHA. LOL.
Mavis, Eh, hellohello luh :B Thanks thanks for tag yeah. (:
Claudia, CUPCAKEEEE ! Thanks yeah, love. Hahah (:(:(: appreciated.
Carmen, Why the sudden change of name in tagboard ? Hahah, thanks anyw.
Hayley, Awww, touched, LOL. Alright, thanks, dearie. (L) & I viewed & tagged.
Evelyn, Yeah ! Sup' late luh x) Hahah, sleep so late D: (?)
Claudia, Haha, thanks thanks. Tag ltr alright. (: (: (:
Joann, Welcome sweetheart <3>
Carmen, I wasn't online, that's why. But I will do it ltr luh. :B
Emmeline, Kay (: I did, & tagged for t'day yeah. :D Love.
Faith, Hello ! Thanks for your tag ehy, will do it ltr kay :DDD
__________________________________________________

Done for t'day yeah, love.





Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.