Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Wednesday
It was so not fun t'day kay. )':

I realised I was sick. Random. Zzz.
Anyw, doctor visit. *sigh*
Pills & medicines. OMG. Disgusting ?
Just had a taste of the stupid medicine. Well,
yesyes, as expected, it tastes awful. LOL.

By the way, hadn't been updating cause I was out the
whole day, so I didn't have the time t blog alrights. (:

Caught Drag Me t Hell on Monday.
Hell, it was v v v v v v v scary kay ! I actually screamed
throughout manymany parts of the movie. AHAHAHA.
And, fyi, I was the only one. Hah, it was damn embarrassing,
people were staring at me. Gosh, pathetic siol. ):<
Anyw, yeap. Movie, and dinner,
then Home Sweet Home :D

Did not really do anything on Tuesday, so I shall not bother
t say anything about it yeah.

Then, t'day. YES, I so luv t'day can !
I was plurking w Airen like mad manzxcs. I suddenly begin
t luv plurk more & more aye. *grins*
I guess I shouldn't have deleted my previous plurk acc.
Well, what's done is done, it cannot be undone. Okay, sup' random.

Kay, msn-ing w Airen, Soonjun, Wanyi, Tengyi, & Kaiying.
Oh yeah, did I mention that I luv t msn w Airen & Yongsheng ?

Airen is so cuteeee. Yongsheng is damn funny okay ! :D :D :D

Alrights, done updating, will be back tmrw if possible kay. (: Bye all.

And, Bestf', sorry yah, I won't be able t go w you on the 25th.
Cause you-know-the-reason. And I have fever, *weeps*
Anyw, I will be online t congrats you & feature you kay ! Shall
make it up t you by planning a make-up outing alrights. :D
I heart Bestf', (L), and takecare. (:



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.