Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
If I relent, it'd be worse,
Sunday
Yesterday,
East Coast Park, cycled, blade-ed.
Dinner @ Old Airport Road. :DDDD
Home Sweet Home. (:

I so miss Claudia cupcake, Mavis, Jia Yi, Shiling, Brenda & Rebecca !


Currently msn-ing w Claudia cupcake, Soonjun,
KhineMyint etc.
Awww, I am earning $75 ! Bwahahahahahahaha.
LOL. There's a reason behind it. Thanks t Cupcakeeeee ! (L)


Anyw, I want 25 June t come quick quick quick !
Outingoutingouting w Bestf' (: Kekekeke.
Hmm, choir tmrw people. Lalala here & there. OMG. -.-
Lame. Hah :P

Well, there ain't anything t do now, so I shall post a quiz
tagged by Mavis, (It is an overdue quiz.)

Name a friend from A-Z!

A: Aleen
B: Brenda.

C: Claudia
D: Debbie
E: Elaine
F: Faith
G: Gladys
H: Hayley
I: Izzie
J: Jia Yi
K: Khine Myint
L: Li Jun
M: Mavis
N: Natalie
O: Olivia
P: Phyllis
R: Rebecca
S: Sejoong
T: Tiana
U: U-nice (LOL)
V: Vanessa.
W: Wingkei
X: Xiuting
Y: Yan'er
Z: Ziqi.


1. Can R and S be together in BGR?

They dk each other.

2. how is L related to you?

Bestfriend, (L)

3. Does Y know Z?

Nopeeee.

4. If C betrays you, will you kill her?

I don't bear grudges alrights. (:

5. If K steals your boyfriend, what will you do?

She won't, she's trustable. LOL :D

6. If B tells you that he have a crush on you, what will you do?

Haha, she is my Ai Ren ! (:

7. Will/did you and M get into a fight?

Not exactly real fight. But she [i]does[/i][br] luv t piak my cheek. ><

8. Who does K have a crush on?

No crushes, she luvs everyone.

9. If L guess calls you a bitch, what will you do?

She's my bestf', she'd nv do that. Haha, I trust her. LOL

10. What's the relationship between you and E?

Mei :D

11. Who does Z like?

Being siao, that gives a perfect explanation as t why I call her szb ! :D

12. Who is I's best friend?

Idk ?

13. What colour does Y like?

Idk, D':

14. Where does F live?

Not t be mentioned public. LOL.

15. Did you and C have a fight before?

Nopeeee. (: I luvluvluv Cupcake

16. Who is H's best friend?

Same intitials one but dk the name. LOL.

17. What can you say about T?

Cuteeee (:

18. If J tells you he/she has a crush on you?

LOL, it won't happen :D



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.