| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Wednesday
Hey people.OMG, cause of the stupid holidays, I simply dk what t post anymore. *sigh* Anyw, I am damn irritated by my DNA model. IT FELL OFF !? Can you believe it ? It is sooooo idiotic man, )': I am 'fixing' it back now. So much for rushing my homework within first 3 days of schl holidays. LOL. Heck-care alrdy, I just want t get it over w -.- Andand, another thing for me t fret over, my audition dwnload is successful, but my brother went t tample w it and now everything is gonee ! Can my day get any worse ? I can just break down anytime. Oh, and I too, got a tongue-lashing from my sister ? She always thinks she is right and we are wrong. Well, guess what, I don't think so, I feel that she is just throwing her weight arnd like she is the boss/what. That is so irritating kay, obnoxious alrights. Kay, I know that it's vvvv lame t post something like this. But I am utterly fed-up and just needed a place t vent my frustrations, this seemed like the perfect place for me t do so. >< Alrights, enough of all these, there is actually something that I am a little happy about. (: Schl is reopening on Monday 29th June as scheduled before ! YAY. ! :D :D :D I still have fever though, but it's a little better now. (: I miss Twin, Airen, Cupcake, Fruit Twin, Bestf, Mavis, Jiayi, Mio & Rebecca a lot a lot ! I want t go out w Twin and Airen, we canceled ours the other timeee, saddddddddddd. ):< But will make up for it aye, luvs. (L) (L) (L) Am done w postings for t'day. And the blogskins all suck. Still looking for nicer ones, will change bs once I find one that I'll stick w for a little while longer. Bye all, loves. |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |