Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Friday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FREDERCK ! (L) :D

Hey, (: back t posting ehy.
OMG, So bored. -.-

Well, choir-ed yesterday. Ms Khor sort
of was v scary then alright. I swear !
Had t sing individually manzxcs. Gosh,
sup' frightening.

Practised CANTATE, OVER THE RAINBOW,
DANNY BOY, CERFVOLANT, BUNGA SAYANG
etc. It was v v v v v v v tiring.
I sold tickets yaw. *claps*

I volunteered t go t Orchard tmrw t help sell
stuff on the streets, OMG. But now then I recalled
that I am not free tmrw. ICE-SKATING !!!
LOL. How ?! Maybe I should ring ClaraBelle up t tell
her about it. ><

Currently msn-ing w Waipeng, Domo Darling etc.
I so love Domo Darling !
Alright, tag replies below yaw ;

&, I want t send my thanks t Mavis for her entertaining tags. I so appreciate them.
&, thanks for your dedication in your blog. [!]


-
______________________________________________________

Emmeline, Thanks girlf' iloveyoutoo <3
Ndrea, Hehe, thanks bestf' ! (L) Tag you ltr alright.
Jiayi, Tyvm for the returned tag yaw. Tags ltr. (:
Carmen, Thanks thanks. Will tag you ltr on luh.
Emily, Yeap. Long time nv see you lur. Miss you ehy. Takecare too !
Yuanzhen, You're welcome. :D
Evelyn, Awww, you touched my heart. LOL. Thanks a lot yeah. (L)
Vanessa, Yah luh. Idk why, but I just write nonsensical stuff. -.-
Claudia, Helloooooo cupcakeeeeee ! <3
Hayley, Miss you too, (: Love you many too alright.
Aleen, Yesyes, I will yah, takecare takecare. :P
Keane, Thanks for your tag. (:
Emmeline, Alright, ltr I'd do the same oh. Luvs.
Jeslyn, Seems like you love quizzes a lot yah ? Hahaha, so cute. LOL.
Carmen, Hahaha, thanks Darling <3
Mavis, Awww, your tags are always appreciated yeah. iheartyou (L)(L)(L).
Hahaha. & yes, I always tag manymany ! LOL.
Carmen, I always tag w lots of loves. AHAHA.
Evelyn, EVELYN ! (L) Hahaha, thanks sweetheart, :D
Vanessa, Yah yah. Hahaha. LOL.
Mavis, You are most welcome ! LOL. Hahaha, I simply love your posts luh. :D
Mavis, Yah lor, forgot t piak me. Lucky me, I escaped that one time ! YAY.
Okay, give me double piaks ! Heheheeee.
Jiayi, Heyhey, JIAAAAAAYI ! (L)s.
Carmen, Okay okay. Later I tag w all my love. LOL.
Mavis, Hahahahaha. Double slaps. Kay ! My skin is too thin, rmbr not t hit too hard kay ? HAHAHA. iloveyou (:
_______________________________________________________

-

Done. (L)




Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.