Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Tuesday
Hellooooooo, (:
First of all, I LOST MY PHONEEEEEE !? (again)
So, please do not SMS me kay, wait till I get a new one uh, ):
Twin lost her shoebag yesterday, I accompanied her t
Macs during schl hrs t retrieve it nor ! Of course we seeked
permission, and a lady actually thought we were playing truant eh.
Do we look like the kind of people who do that kind of thing ? LOL.
-
OMG, I was super hyper in schl t'day lah, :D :D :D
Twin didn't come t schl t'day, awww. It just feels weird w/o
her lah. And the story behind it was chao funny one lah !

AYG performance yesterday, choir performed.
I was freaked out, seriously. HAHA. I stared at the conductor
for dk how long ? LOL. And then waited for torch t arrive.
The students had t run arnd schl carrying the torch and blah blah.
Zzzz. The heels were killing me okay, my feet hurt because of
those heels.
-
Had new buddy form teacher aye, (: Mrs Uuchi.
The name is so cute, the boys kept making fun of it and said
Guchi. LOL. Funny lah. (:
Changed timetable alrdy. And I really don't like the new timetable aye.
T'day's timetable is, PE/Math/Recess/English/Music/CD.
Aww, I got 2 demerit for forgetting t bring English hmwrk.
I swear it was true kay, )': *weeps*
Sad lah, I brought the wrong file. The other file I left it under the table
at home. Pathetic.
And t'day was the first time I got demerit aye.
Have t bring tmrw, or else die alrdy, D:
And t'day, 'm vvvv guai kay, I actually paid 100% attention t Math class !
AHAHAHAHA, miracle oh, (: (: (:
Mavis too lah, she is so funny okay, love her (L)

More than half the class didn't bring the hmwrk (EL). HAHA.
I was about the break down earlier on due t some reasons,
Domo Darling knows the reason, haish.
And I flunked my napfa this yr round, OMG, I want t faint alrdy.
My standing board jump was the worst kay, ):
I jumped till 140cm only lah. I suck at board jump. HAHA.
Anyw, at least I got A for sit-ups. Bwahahahaha. (: (: (:

So recess time, went t see Mr Teo t re-test standing board jump,
and sit and reach. It was funny like dk what lah. Then Mr Teo
caught Cupcake not wearing socks, so she had t run t bkshop t
buy a pair. HAHA, and she tried t make her escape, funny lah. :D
Music lesson, hyper lah, Mrs James wants us t get headphones,
cause she said we're going t learn how t compose songs I thk.
Woooo, my forte ! Yesyes, .___. LOL. I love composing music aye. :D

Aft schl, mood ruined. Siad no need t stay back, in the end Ms Ong
held us back and talk crap lah. Was damn pissed can.
Anyw, Airen waited for me for like, almost 25 min or less. (:
I love Airen ayeeee. (L)
Yeap, then went t Tiong Bahru w Airen, (:
I saw Fruit Twin and Bestfriend ! (L) (L)
And Jieling and Evelyn too, wah, saw many loves t'day alrights :D
Fruit Twin waved at me aye, sweeeeeet lah ! (: (:
Escalatored down for food, :D :D :D Vvvvv delicious (:
Macs t buy my medium coke light.
Hello, coke light eh, the person gave me the normal one, wah,
gas-sy like what lah, I did not finish it as a result of that, waste of $.

Up t Comics Collection, and there's a new shop for it ! Looked nicer,
but way smaller lah, we can easily knock into things lah. Squeezy.__.
Went t a pet shop, hoping t see hamsters, but no pets inside.
I was so disappointed lah. LOL. Then went t More Than Words.
And Airen and I bought a photo frame for Monsters ! YAY.
Going t take grp photo and put it in it aye, :D :D :D I love Monsters ohh, (L)
Will post there later on.
MSN-ing w Bestie now, super cute lah she, sweet too oh, I heart Bestie, (LLL)



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.