Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Crying didn't help,
Sunday
I'm an early bird t'day ! (: (: (:
I woke up at 10 ! Woots !
Perhaps it's cause I slept at 8.30 pm yesterday ?
AHAHA.
(But as according t Mavis, waking up at 10 does not count as being an
early bird. LOL. But ! Waking up at 10 for me, is a miracle alrdy yah,
and it's considered vvvvv early for me kay. :D Cause I'm a piglet. LOL)
- And I may not have time t change bs t'day. Lazy t change .___.

-

Oh, it was sup' fun fun fun yesterday night !
It was Father's Day, so in order t hold a celebration,
we dined @ a restaurant near don't-know-what road.
LOL. OMG, the bill was $328. So expensiveeee. (!)

And, Edwin phoned me early in the morn oh, eeeek.
That was another reason that woke me up so early aye.
He asked me abt schlwork and such. Blah blah blah. ><
At first I thought it was a tchr on the line cause the voice
was sooooo low. LOL. I know, hard t believe, but yes, really !
Then I was like, "who are you ?" that kind of thing,
he told me who he was then I finally came t my senses.
Wakakakaka, :D

So aft that, saw an sms saying that we're supposed t go online
t vote whether t have extended holidays/not.
The moment I went online, people went mad, they were asking
me t vote for extended holidays, AHAHA. Fancy getting so
frantic abt wanting extended holidays, AHAHA.

I can laugh the whole day oh.
And sister was taking photos w her new camera at the table yesterday,
shall post pict(s) nxt time cause ain't got any time t upload yaw.
Anyw, yeah, dinner yesterday, and I still can't decide whether I should
get a new tagboard. My msg(s) ! Urgh, ><
Alrights, am done w posting, right now still busy w some codings aye.
Shall change bs by t'day alrights ! (:

Well, am done. Bye people !



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.