| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
BESTFRIEND ! (L)
Wednesday
This post is dedicated t Bestfriend, Ndrea alrights !HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! May this be your sweetest 13 yeah. iloveyou loads alrights. & I miss you dearly. LOL. Hah. 3 CHEERS & 3 CHEERS FOR NDREAAAAA ! HIP HIP HOORAY ! Okay, I am being a little lamer than usual cause idk what t post aye. (: (: (: Oh, ilove Bestfriend a lot a lot alrights ! Hah, phone call w you laaaaaaa ! (L) Must read kay, ! Dedicated t you, <3 Takecare, and blow out the candles ! Andand, I am sorry I couldn't make it for the outing t'day yeah ? You know the reason why, >< V sorry alrights ! I'll pass you your present on Monday la ! Heeee ~ Alrights, done people. And I forgot t do the travel declaration form which I was supposed t do yesterday, shucks. And Twin has gone overseas ! I'll be sure t miss her. And I even got her a gift aye. MONSTERS, I'll post there ltr. (L) (L) Done w postings for the day, so, buh bye :D |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |