Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Monday











Back t posting t'day (: (: (:

Anyw, was not home for the whole day yesterday,
therefore I didn't give any daily tags yeah,
&, was out t East Coast Park t cycle, roller-blade plus run.
LOL. Was funfunfun ! (L)
Took pict(s), but not uploaded yet so shall have t wait for them ehy.

-

T'day, back t schl for June holiday classes, awww.
Well, English, did group work w Mavis, Jiayi & Rebecca.
OMG. Rebecca was so cuteee. Sup' blur, made me laugh non stop.
AHAHAHAHAH. I love all of them kay (: [!]

The, got back class photos ! Yay ~ I looked better there.
(So unlike my E-Z link card manzxcs.) LOL. Aiyuh, was just
esp great t see the photos. Jiayi, gosh, she was cute too luh x)
Jiayi, don't keep saying it' horrible, your pose inside was fab.
Errr, okay (...)

Recess, followed by Math by Mdm Sakeena.
It was solemn. I am dead serious.
Damn, slow, too. Hah :'D
I wanted t laugh. I was staring into space, then she called my
name t answer the question, I was basically not listening,
then I gave her the blank look & told her I did the wrong questions.
I meant it kay, I really did the wrong questions.
Prove that I was so not paying attention !
&, Yongsheng, Joseline & Eng Heng ponned Math ehy.
Orh, they're going t get it.

Yongsheng sms-ed say that help him tell teacher that
he has tuition for 2 consecutive weeks. -.-
Joseline was at KFC ! Ohmygod, Eng Heng was like,
getting v harsh scoldings from Mdm Sakeena for being rude t her. x(
He had t see Mrs Tan leh. Tsk tsk tsk.

Aft schl, headed t Macs w Shiling & Mag Tan. Talktalktalk.
I was practically crapping kay, aiyo. (?)
Reached Macs, Yongsheng, Alex, Tengyi etc were coming up w
a fake letter t hand in t teacher as excusal for Math remedial.
Damn un-real. T think they can be able t fool the teacher w
such poor evidence. Printing is the best luh.
Yongsheng dw waste ink. Uh ? Crap, man.

Alright, 1 hour ltr,
Home Sweet Home. (: (: (:
Lunch-ed w mom, brother & gp, (L)
Delicious. & took random pict(s). Hah, will be posting those
cause uploaded. East Coast's not yet kay.

Done, (L).



Pict(s), (: (: (:




Labels:




Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.