| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Weekdays ♥ Heartzxcs Mavis <3
Monday
Yay ~Weekdays again ! Happy luh can ? Haha, today, no assembly at arena. Proceed to class (: National anthem & pledge etc. Ms Ong came. Temperature taking exercise today. D: I need to say something. Mavis was extremely crazyyyyy today ! OMG. She was laughing & laughing non stop can ? Make me also want to keep laughing. Then started throwing my rabbit purse. TT But nevermind luh. We placed the red rabbit purse on our noses then it's like, we were looking like little clowns eh ? Sup' funny luh. I so love today ! *Grins* &, we looked damn cute when we put the purse on our noses ! Maybe tmrw we shlould cam tgt w it on our noses ? Then you ppl will know how hyper we got till we did that. LOL. Hahahahaha, me luv Mavis. Wheeeets ! Heartzxcs Mavis ! <3 Then she was so hyper ! Got me hyper as well. AHAHA. Motivation to become hyper eh ? Heh :B Me ♥ Mavis kay ! (: 1st period, PW. But in turn took it as IH cause gave out IH papers. Got my marks lur. :'DDDD Also, other scripts also ! Marks below. See for yourself. These below are the overall kay ? Means over 100. English - 53/100 Math - 50/100 Literature - 62/100 Science - 68/100 IH - 57/100 HMT - 61/100 D & T - not made know just yet. D': My grades ain't good yeah ? Saddened ): But will have to mug even harder for CA2 & EOY ! Haha, work hard tgt kay ? Heh ;P I like English period today. Ms Gladys Tan was specially nice to us today ? Good for us. But I don't think it'll last v long oh ? It's like, so rare ? Aiyuh, maybe she's like this cause there was another teacher in our class today ? Maybe luh. :x All papers' results out except for D & T aye ? I hope I get A1. *Anxious* Heheh x3 I will be patient & wait. LOL. I these few days sup' guai kay ? I revise leh. Guai right ? By the way, it's been like so many weeks alrd. Still haven't taken napfa test siol. Wahhh, what is wrong uh ? No homework. But having English file check next week. So got to remember to bring. LOL. I haven't finished packing my file. Hah (: Me go do now alright ? I want to get many things done by tonight. HMT class was canceled again for this afternoon. Mdm Chng was v angry today. Haiyo, why must take it out on us eh ? V pressurised eh. &, Rebecca was absent today. Phoned w her earlier on. Said she's a little unwell. Mavis & the rest today. Oh gosh. Me enjoy talking to Mavis kay ? So funny leh her. Keep on making me laugh ! :'DDDDDDD Heeeeee, that's the v first thing I like her as a friend okay ? Me so good. Compliment her. Muahahah :'D No luh, joking only kay ? I sounded thick-skinned. LOL. It's a pretty casual day luh. <3 Yay ~ Weekdays. Love them a lot ! Hah ;D Just now taught Mavis how to use PSP to go Internet. Hah, we are going to bring our PSPs tmrw. Looking forward to tmrw oh. ilove Mavis ! ♥ &, get well soon, Rebecca ! Kay, will blog till here for now. Maybe will edit this post ltr. Depends ;D Luvv ♥ Bye. Labels: 7 more days ♥ |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |