| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Wednesday
W-O-W.Blogger maintenance ? For what ? For improvision ? LOL. Kay, then fine. Anw, searching for new blogskins now. Hmm, not many nice ones this time round. I want simple yet unique ones. Guess there aren't really many. :x __________________________________ Claudia, aww, how sweet of you. Heh :'D Sure, daily tags will be up for you ! ♥s. Mavis, yeah, lovedieyou too <3 &, how can I not be touched ? Yay ~ Hahah, I featured you uh (: Yuanzhen, erm, okay. At least you left a tag luh :DDD Just say hello luh. AHAHAH ! Yuting, oh, I see. Try to updateee ! Jiayi, Yeah. I do play ! Just that I suck at it in a seriously bad way. I am afraid of getting hit by the ball luh =.= Emily, yeah of course, miss you so badly. Alright, meet up soon kay :P Evelyn, yeah. MYE's over for me. Good luck to you luh, since yours ain't over yet ! Jiayou kay ! Carmen, sure, fine. It's okay w me actually. Emmeline, heh, Yep ! Good luh. Aww, jiayou ! Must hang in there kay ! Will be over soon ! - Tags are all replied kay (: Today, well, v boring ! I woke up at ard 12+. Wow right ? So late ! Cause I only turned in at 1 plus yesterday. Hahah :'D Damn sleepy right now. *yawns* Then had breakfast/lunch opp house. Whoooo ~ Yummy-licious. LOL. Heheheh. New word ohs ! Hahaha, gone cuckoo alrd. Hmm, yeap. So, finished eating then walked arnd. Mom bought many many things, cooking abalone tonight for dinner, YUCK ! I HATE ABALONE !!! I find abalone gross. They taste horrid. Okay, that's my own opinion kay ! Don't think too much uh. D: Alright, going to change blogskin now, bye ! ♥s. |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |