Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Sunday
UPDATES(:

Hmm, didnt go online yst cause I didn't have time,
so sorry mom !
actually wanted to feature my wonderful mom here.
MOTHERS' DAY, hello ?
Did you ppl forget ? Ooooh. If you did, please feel
remorseful ! Okay, I will be crapping now, :P

Yesterday was MOTHERS' DAY !
I gave my fabulous mom a handmade card !
+ flowers ? Heh. I made the card but used $$ for flowers !
Mom loved it ? I am saying this cause of her expression.
Hahahah, me love mommy ! ♥s.

&, Today is sup' boring ?!
I seriously loathe holidays !
I kind of miss choir now yeah ? I want choir practices !
Hmm, choir seniors are leaving eh. I thk I want to make
each of them something before they leave !
Maybe we can all like, organise a little farewell party ?
Also, I went blog surfing earlier on eh,
I realised that many of the choir seniors have blogs too !
I am going to like, link them up in a few minutes' time.
Whooo ~
I came across Vanessa's blog - Choir V.P of 09.
I sort of read all her posts. I can say that I am seriousy
touched. She cares for choir a lot ! &, one particular
post abt a sec one sop 1 choir-ist, I thk I know who she
is refering to, but I won't spell it out eh ?

Let's be more courteous. Haha, but really. Vanessa, well,
she may be harsh to the choir at times, but she has her
good side too, ain't it ? So I feel that we should all not
dwell on the negative side so much ! Aft reading her posts
& doing some self-reflection, I really do feel guilty for
having thought that choir was a bore before. Now that I
thk of that, I realised that all the hard work was actually
drills for the juniors to better themselves for the future
commitments ? Haiyuh, please don't be mad at us for having
made you angry at times before, it's all in the past, let
us all look into the future alright ? Hahah,
ending off w a,

I LOVE CHOIR ! ♥


Heh, alright, remember to leave me tags ohs. Loves,



P/S. Having MT Listening Compre. tmrw. Jiayou ppl !



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.