| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Seriously, a miracle happened !
Friday
OMG. I am in a seriously foul mood today kay.Wahhh ~ Got back MYE papers ohs. So OMG can ? I flunked some papers like I mentioned in my previous posts. LOL right ? AHAHAH. Anw, today, I kept calling Mavis' name. Then she kept turning back & yeah here yeah there siol. So funny. Hmm, I drew something for her kay ! As a gift of friendship & sisterhood ? Kidding luh. LOL. I love Mavis ! <3 Kay luh. I really can't believe it manzxcs ! I flunked some papers ! Math ~ Oh gosh. English too kay. Seriously a tragedy luh. >< Let me reveal to you ppl my marks of the papers I got back today. I didn't fail any subj for overall ! :'D Math, Paper 01 - 23/50 Paper 02 - 27/50 Woah, pro right ? I am so lucky kay. Paper 02 failed neh. Then supposedly must have at least 27/50 for Paper 02 in order to pass overall for math. &, I really got 27/50 sharp sial ! So lucky right ? OMG. Thank god. LOL. Proceeding. Next, English, Paper 01 - Compo & Sit. Writing. 16/30 & 22/30 respectively. Paper 02 - Compre & Summary. 10/25 & 12/25 respectively. V 'good' marks right ? LOL. I hate myself. I so regretted not having done any intensive revision ! Urgh, no point venting my frustrations now. It is all too late. *Sigh* The only paper I was extremely contented w for English was only my Situational Writing - 22/30. Ms Gladys Tan even wrote 'Excellent !' there know ! Aiyuh. I don't like bragging kay. That's the only paper that I got complimented on yeah ? Sad right ? Science, Paper 01 - 19/30 That's for MCQ only kay. The Booklet B has not been given back to us yet. Whoo ~ I passed Science. I got many careless mistakes aye ? Calculation errors for density stuff etc. My Math seriously suck. -.- PW, Powerpoint Presentation & Booth Introduction - 73/100 Yes ! Our group [Animals] got an A for it ! Whoooots ! As for HMT, IH, Literature etc, we haven't exactly gotten a clear understanding for our marks allocation. So, need to wait for results next week. *Jitters* Aye, something amazing. Mavis actually got 21/30 for Compo kay ! First time I hear that someone anyhow do also can get such high mark ? W-O-W. I am truly amazed ! LOL. HAHAHAH (: But she is so lucky can. Math Paper 01 get 32/50. Paper 02 also get high mark. - 37/50 ! So pro. *Jealous* Hah, joking luh. :'D Some more she didn't revise as much as I did leh. By the way, this morning. On my way to schl, went to 7-11 to buy titbits for breakfast. Hey, I ate v little de kay ! I am so not a glutton. Okay, maybe I am. Sometimes. Heh ;P So yeap. Morning assembly & blah. Speech by Mrs Tan as usual. Then sup' hot manzxcs. Mavis & I were 'melting' under the intensive heat of the burning sun. Oooooh. Adjectives. LOL. I am so crazy right now. AHAHAHAHAH ! Then right, Mavis was like laughing. The pledge. OMG. Damn funny I tell you. Superrr manzxcs. I wanted to burst out into laughter sial ! Wah seh. Can't suppress my laughter one kay ! Don't push it too far uh ! Kay. Then first period, IH. Went back to class first. Aft that Mr Derek Tan ordered us to come out & line up in twos to go to don't know what place. Resource Room I think. Yep. Then had to present the YOG booth. So sudden eh. Shocked me. Aiyoyo. That's cause I thought our booth was not there. So in the end it still was. Thanks to Rebecca. She brought it. Yay ~ Then present present present. Mr Derek Tan called us out of the room. Our group to be exact. Yeah. Then he began to sort of 'interrogate' us. He said, "Tell me honestly, how many of you actually put in effort in making the booth ?" All of us kept quiet. Then one by one he asked, "Who do you think put in the most effort in making this booth ?" The boys said, "Jasmine & Rebecca." Haiyuh, but seriously. At least the booth is done right. Next time group work then sort out the problems luh. Okay. Nevermind abt that. So aft that, we got our grades for PW ! Like I said, our group, Animals, got an A for the project ! Yipeee ~ Then Music ! Mrs James was in schl today. At first we thought we'd die. Cause we were supposed to show the class our 'masterpiece' of Music last week. Hahah, but then that time we begged her to give us more time allowance to practise cause ours was terribly co-ordinated. She agreed manzxcs. So actually we were supposed to present ours today. But we pleaded w her again. "Please, please, please, please, please, please... !!!" Like that uh, then she said, "Okay. Next week uh." We were so happyyyy to hear that, she has become better all of a sudden ! LOL. Actually planned to stay back in Music Room during recess to practise Music. But, change of plan last minute. Off to class. Math aft that. Papers for checking etc. Was hyper cause I was crazy that time. Weeeee ~ Got 50 right on the dot you know ! Pro pro pro. Heheh :D - R - E - C - E - S - S !!!!! I ate my titbits while doing some packing of files. Me guai right ? Hahahah ! :DDDDDD Then done w it. OMG luh. Boys still running arnd in class playing a game of catch. Such little kids. Wahahaha. Aye, a little inconsiderate too. They stepped on some classmates' chairs & the shoe print still there ! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Kay. Funnyyyyyyyy. Then aft Recess was Science. What's w Ms Ong today ? Picking on so many ppl ? Then talk abt Relay System etc. No temperature taking axercise today. V good. Following that, blah blah & more blah. LOL. IH again. I swear, IH was sup' funny today luh ! I am beginning to like some particular IH lessons you know ! I said, some. Not all. Kay ? x3 Aft IH, English. Ms Gladys Tan was okay today, no scoldings ! Hooray ~ Then also gave out papers. So on & so forth. Discussion of answers etc. She sounded a bit scary. Cause seldom so calm. LOL. ^^ But still good. Muahahahahahhahahahah ! Something was sup' weird abt Polar Bear can ? He smiled to me when I asked him why he keep smiling when he failed both CA1 & MYE yeah ? I was like, staring at him. Then he go blur alrd. The look was chao funny de okay ! Must witness it yourself then you can experience what it's like luh. :B Aft schl, gathered arnd to talk & stuff. Went outside 1D to wait for Shiling & Brenda w Manting. Then Tiong-ed ! Went to Mos Burger. Bought some food then home. Met K-tyn before boarding MRT then went home from there, saw Mavis, Rebecca, Jeslyn, Xiuting, Sangina & other canoeists at the Platform. Woah, Mavis & Jeslyn looked fab. LOL. Xiuting & Rebecca looked normal though. I liked what Mavis & Jeslyn wore. Simple yet unique. Sweeeeeeeet. *Grins* Saw Palash & Chang Xue. Waved hi etc. By the way, K-tyn wants me to join her in her group to take part in '1 Minute of Fame'. I don't feel like leh. Aiyuh. Maybe I shall tell her my decision soon. Woahhhhh. Sup' long post today. Me luv Mavis, Jiayi, Mio ! <33333333 Stopping now, byeee ~ Loves, P/S. CCA resumes next week ! Yay ~ Looking forward to it. :'DDDDDDDD |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |