| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
School resumes tmrw !
Thursday
YAY ~Schl tmrw ! Finally aft rotting at home Well, there is just seriously not much to engage in at home manzxcs. Boring me to death ! Haiyuh, just v happy that school resumes tmrw ! Whoooo ~ Currently designing class tee logo. They might not choose mine anw. But I am just passing time by rushing out some class tee designs. Art ! Muahahahahah (: I will post pictures ltr on. Many pictures ! Yipeeee ~ LOL. Hahahah I am so hyper today ! V good. Brother has schl today. Claims that he is staying back for aft hour b-ball practices. Hard to believe though. Might be roaming elsewhere, oh, I still don't give a damn. =.= Hmm, many ppl online now on MSN. Kay, will go so some other stuff alrd. Bye ! Loves, |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |