Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
MYE's finally over ! (:
Friday
Gee, MYE'S over !?!?
Ain't it great ?

Well, words to describe how I'm feeling now:
pissed off & elated.

combination weird huh ?
Lol.
Pissed off cause I didn't pass my Math MYE paper.
I failed by pathetic 2 marks ?! Now then I realise how much
2 marks can be worth.
Well, I studied v hard for it alrd. Still, my fruits of labour did
not pay off. How can I not be angry & sad ?
Blame it on my careless, poor time management etc.
I have sup' many careless mistakes. Say, abt 9 ?
Those 9 questions cost me my 12 marks ?
Then many questions I forgot to put [-] sign, got minused by
2 marks luh. Those stupid little 2 marks. Little by little can
easily add up to as much as more than 10 marks.
Aint't it a waste tt I failed ?
I mugged so hard for it & all I get is an F.

It's so ogmygawwd.
Well, whatever. I won't dwell on those anymore.
Look forward to the future, I'll just cont. mugging hard for EOY.
Hopefully, I'd pass my overall ? BUT ! Evem though I've stated
the reasons I got wrong for some particular questions, it doesn't
mean tt I am not at fault okay. So, I am not going to make up any
stupid excuses for my mistakes, I've tried my v best & tt's what
counts, isn't it ?
Alright then, forget the unhappiness & not brood over it.
I've learnt my lesson. I am determined. I will be more careful
for my next test/exam. (:

Yesterday was a dread ?
Had Science for MYE yesterday. The paper was quite okay.
Heh. I shaded 32 boxes for the OTAs yeah.
So I only realised it when Ms Ong was collecting. I immediately
informed her of course. She gave me extra time to erase all my
shaded answers to let me reshade. Good right ?
If I hadnt done tt, I'd have failed okay ?
Cause I forgot to shade one answer, then the rest of the answers
shift up then all wrong ?! It was a stupid mistake ?
&, most of all. I did not cheat. I didn't change my answers okay.
For I am no cheater ! My conscience is clear. Lol.
Ms Ong watched me as I reshade my answers for the OTAs.
&, Dylan Ow as there to witness ! Hahah :D
I v guai one kay ! I'll nv do such a thing as to cheat ! It'll be
unfair to the rest of the class.

So I got 68/100 for overall Science marks for CA ! I didn't get A1,
but I am alrd contented. :'D
So far, I only failed Math. Phew.
Hey, what do you know ? I passed IH leh.
I am grinning now eh ? That's the elating thing luh. Heh.
I got 64/100 for IH ! Yay ~
D & T I got 80/100 ! The best I've scored so far. As for Lit,
I can't really recall. Lol. :P
AHAHAHAH :DDDDDD

Btw, many interesting things happened today ! V funny too.
First period, IH ! Didnt teach. But played games.
Hangman, to be exact. Abt countries, physical features etc.
Mr Derek Tan was v funny luh can ? He was talking abt sup'
hilarious things. I laughed like mad. W-O-W.
Heheh. Then handed in maps to Mavis, whom he was
obviously picking on ? Cause she didnt tuck in her blouse,
tio caught then blah blah blah luh. Then so on & so forth luh.
Poor thing luh. ><

Ms Gladys Tan didn't come, so did Mrs James.
What do you expect ? Of course we had many many free
periods today right ! What crap ? Hah !
So yeap. Free periods. Then talk talk talk w Mavis, Rebecca,
Mio, Tengyi & Zi Qi luh. Rebecca & Mavis kept pestering me
to reveal the name of the person who likes Jarrot.
I can't tell luh. They forced me to tell. Hah, I did not relent ohs.
Secret means secret. Lol. Then they threaten go ask ppl leh !
How can you do this to me huh. Eeeeyer, tsk tsk tsk !

Kay, so aft schl, tiong-ed w Cheryl. Escalator-ed to More Than Words.
I bought Dokumon handphone pouch ! Damn cute luh can ?
I like it so so so much ! ♥s !
Oh yeah, before we got to tiong, boarded bus 33. Then I got
squeezed until I almost got pushed down the bus steps sial.
No kidding yeah ? Frightening ? Too cramped luh.
Then got down the bus saw Syahiran, Malek, Keane, & some
other guys outside Macs. That sha-sha, hmph ~

Yeap, so bought the pouch lur then MRT-ed home.
Reached home by 2 pm ? Then phone-d. Talk until like crap
like that. Sup' blur leh me. I go gong alrd. AHAHAH.
Kay. Long post eh ? I will post pictures soon. Probably tmr.

P/S. Holidays starts today ohs ppl.
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday no schl. Will be freaking boring.
Anw, wish to be back to schl then can be w friends & chit chat ?
Okay luh. See you ppl on Tuesday & Friday yeah ? Bye !

♥s, 8/5/09



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.