| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Saturday
June Holidays are here people !Happy or not ? Hah, I am not. Doesn't feel like holiday at all. Returning t schl for extra lessons ? Plus more homework ! God, that's a lot. LOL. Anyw, am v sad that holidays are here, but good thing(s) are that we are having 1F class outing soon, but haven't plan. Hah. Then outing w Shiling & Brenda, Ndrea & Raya, Ndrea & Anne, blah and blah luh x) I dk what t get for Ndrea's birthday ! Ohmygod. Well, had gotten her something last weekend, but I think I shld get her something else ? Heheh :'D Holiday-ing now, so not much t post ehy ? Will resume long postings when holidays are pretty much over or I come across something which I really feel like telling. LOL. Alright, so bye people ! [Relinked & linked people. ♥] |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |