Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Tuesday
IH test today !?
Can I say that it's sup' hard ?
It's so OMG can ?
I have a feeling I'd be getting v bad results ?
that's somewhat a srsly bad thing.

AHHH. whats w teachers and tests anw ?
Sickening right !

Yesterday,
Math test. Paper 1 was rather simpler than paper 2 ?!
Paper 2 i was damn blur can ?
I only figured out that I have to do the last page when I was
left w 2 min ! Stupid right ?
Haiyuh, I'm sure to flunk many subj this year ?
I wasn't like this last year leh.
What in the world actually happened ?
I love slacking so much this year round yeah.
It ain't a good sign yeah ? Shows that I'm getting lazier day aft day ?

Okay. Since I'm determined to get promoted to Sec 2 next year,
I'm going to mug sup' hard for the next paper ---- which is ?
SCIENCE.
Big word huh. Cause I thk I have the most confidence for it ?
But who knows. I might end up scoring the worst for that paper ?

I cant trust my intuitions anymore.
They keep giving me wrong answers ?
I feel so. I don't feel like telling manzxcs.
It's like, I've been emo-ing for the past few days ?
Some ppl told me to cheer up ? I just couldn't.

[This particular part is deleted, unfortunately.]

understand what i'm writing ?
many things happened ?
mom confiscated my phone.
might only get it back aft 2 mths ?
how much worse can it get ?
a lot, i'd say.
let me tell ya. nv exceed your phone bill budget.
you'd regret it for life,
trust me.

Lol. kay then. i dont feel like posting any longer ?

P/S. Relinked ppl alrd uh. If I havent linked/relinked you,
kindly leave me a tag ? Thanks a lot peepos.

luvs, ♥s.



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.