Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Friday
Hey all (:


Hmm. Class Bonding Day t'day !
OMG, sup' fun luh !
I love
1F manzxcs. Memorable day (:

Had t wear ACE Camp t-shirt, eeek.
LOL. Then, Amazing Race'1F version -.-
Tiring, & I ran sup' fast t'day I swear.
That's considered v good alrd kay ? Then
I panted like a little puppy siol. Cause had t run 2
rnds of arena ! Gosh, I didn't stop. Ran w Claudia
continuously x) LOL. My face was flushed aft all
the running. Heh (:

In heritage hall, Claudia took photo of my back. LOL.
Anw, was v fun !

Our group was called MMJJJRC.
Cool right ? Haha, cheer was sup' short luh x)
"Go... Go ! Go ! Go ! M-M-J-J-J-R-C !"
That's it, heh :'DDD
We got 1st for amazing race ! Hohoho. (:

FYI, M.M.J.J.J.R.C. stands for;

Mavis, Mio, Jasmine, Jiayi'Oh, Jiayi'Lim, Rebecca, & Claudia.
See the initials of our names, understand right ? LOL.
Ate Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies early in the morn'.
Then prize for winning the amazing race was M&M chocolate !
Tasty. *grins*

&, recess was Mc Chicken burger eh. Me luv 1F a lot a lot !
Ms Ong gave me 2 burgers. &, she was v cutee t'day. Muahahahah.

By the way, took photos just now, many of them.
If possible, I'll post them up. Try luh :O
I seem t always say that I will post them,
but in the end also didn't. Sorry ppl. Hah. Okay,
stopping here for the day yeah. (L)s,



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.