Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Friday
havent been posting for a
while cause of MYE.

-

I am so not prepared for math.
DIE.

So i am really burying myself
in the books these few days.
i alrd buck-ed up kay !

&, i just got reprimanded by HIM.
wth. whatever okay. i dc lur.
say whatever you want.

its true anw.
i have nth to hide.
getting angry over just a small
little issue aint going to change
any facts.

&, yst night,
went to run at the stadium.
i ran continuously.
great achievement,
i wld say.
and i trained for napfa,
so i am prepared for it !
why so long no napfa,
i wonder.

hey, i just realised tt
i am writing like a poem.
hahahah. its just so funny
i feel like laughing !

okok lets stop the lameness.
LOL. -.-

Tiong-ed w/ shiling, mag tan,
chenyun, manting, hayley, they all
yst.
super funnyyyy luh okay ?

eat eat and eat,
then manting was behaving weirdly.
she wanted to go window shopping.
but no one wanted.
then she hugged our bags and gave
a funny expression.
i laughed like crazy i must admit.

then when we wanted to leave.
the guys followed.
is it because of her -chenyun ?
hahahah. just come clean.
heheh.

okok. i will head off to study now,
bye !

You've lost my trust.
All in just one day.
How do you expect me to believe you once again ?
I just cant forgive you for tt.
I simply cant.
I want to forget you.
But I just couldnt.
I feel like perishing from this planet
once and for all.
For I see your face once more.
I couldnt help but to be reminded of the
happy times we shared tgt.
But I am held back by the disappointments.
Tell me,
what shld I do ?
I need to be alone.
Far off the coast.
Away to hide.
Where can I go ?
I really dont know.
Please give me your answer.
By tonight.



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.