Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHILINGGGG, BELOVED ♥ 4 MONTHS OHS (:
Sunday
First of all,
let me say this ;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHILINGGGGG, MY BELOVED SISTER ♥ !

YOU'RE FINALLY 13 YEAH !
HAHA (: SHILING, MUST READ THIS POST YEAH ?

IT'S DEDICATED TO YOU HOR !
SEE, IT'S SO RARE.
HAHA. I AM SO THICK-SKINNED, I KNOW.

AHAHAHAH ;D

NEVERMIND,
KAY. NOW I AM GOING TO ANNOUNCE TO TO WHOLE WORLD HOW FANTASTIC SHILING IS OKOK !

She is the bestest pal anyone cld ever have.
She's always there for you when you need her [which is good !]
She nv lets you down !
She has the widest grin you ever saw. (:
She makes your day really great.
She brings joy to me in every way !
S-H-I-L-I-N-G ;

Shy but humorous,
Happy everyday !
Intuition skills are fabulous,
Language skills are funny in many ways !
I think tt she is the best of the best ♥
Nothing can ever break our friendship w/ her !
Girl, you're always a wonderful in my heart.

You might thk it's disgusting & mushy.
But since it's someone's birthday,
then does it really matter ?
Heh ;P

I'd do all this extreme stuff whenever
anyone celebrates his or her birthday x3

OKOK, Lastly,
SHILING, ily <3
We all will nv forget you ohs !

Read this post, credit me okay ! Hahah.
No luh. I am not serious. Dont have to credit me luh.

[Grins*]

Kay. So today nth much. Literature exam.
I dont thk I will get gd grades. -.-

The first story if I'm not wrong, it was
call, "Crime and Punishment".
Yep. (: I thk so !
I wrote super long I swear.
It wasnt even enough time for me to really
fully emphasize on everything tt i had wanted
to elaborate manzxcs.
Haiyuh, just hope I at least get 35 out of 50.

Anw, ppr ended at 9.37.
was walking to the bus-stop w/ cheryl then
saw 32. quickly sprinted like siao to the bus stop.
Heh. I was early. I realised tt I didnt actually
even need to run. wasted my effort sial. D:
then yep. tt's all.

Math paper tmr. All the best, ppl !
and yst received SMS say need to bring ODT everyday.
I forgot to pass the msg.

So hopefully, at least some of you, if you didnt know,
can help transmit the msg.
tyvvvvvvm !

and also, i really hated today. :x
IT RAINED. HEAVILY some more ohs.
I walk and walk and walk.
while walking to the schl halfway this morning.
IT RAINED.
of course i brought an umbrella.

oh tt reminds me.
K-TYN WAS TOTALLY DRENCHED.
YES, TRANSPARENT. WALAO.
THE BOYS WERE LIKE, "OHHHHHHH..."
AWKWARD !

&, now I'm at home. Mom cooked fish porridge.

Ate a bowl. Totally clean ohs ! Okay, tt sounded stupid. Lol.

Lol. Kay so this is it.

GOOOOOD LUCK FOR MYE PPL !
HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF ! [even though I have none for myself]

Haha. Kay, gdbye ppl !
P/S. Notice tt today's post is superrrr' colourful ? AHAHAHA.
luvs, ♥



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.