Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JIAAA YI !
Monday
Hehaho x)
Jiayi's birthday today ! Made her a card.
Haven't bought present. Sorry yeah ? Shall make
it up to you by buying you one by this week !

Anw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JIAAAAAAAA YI !
Hope you'll have the sweetest 13 ! <3>

23/5,
Went to Vivo City.
Shopped arnd & bought a pair of white slip-ons.
Whoooo ~ I loved it ! LOL.
&, bought a new cap. (: V nice one luh ! <3>
Dinner - @ Sakae Sushi restaurant. *Grins*
Was scrumptious ! Mmmm... Heh :'D
Aft dinner, walked arnd, spotted Hayley w her mom.
Ooooh, & bought chocolate ice-cream ! V expensive oh ?
Cost me $8.90 ! OMG. Just for one coned ice-cream eh.
Home. & slept @ arnd 3 a.m !

24/5,
Actually had planned to go to Jurong Safra
for a swim plus a game o tennis & badminton.
But change of plan last minute cause
I had no mood to go. & moreover, I did not have
sufficient amt of sleep. Zzzz ~

25/5,
Jiayi's birthday ! Aww, me heartzxcs her ! <333>
Presents & cards etc. Love her to the core okay ?
- Ms Ong period, OMG. Gave out photos. AHHHHHH ~
I looked freaking ugly okay ! I want to take new one !
Idc ! OMG OMG OMG. Took picts of stupid stuff etc, ><>

for lunch. Cab-ed to & fro Tiong Bahru. LOL.
So cheap luh the taxi fare. Cause took it w numerous ppl ?
Hahah :'DDDD Only needed to pay $1.80 each for go & return trip.
Happyyyy ~ So then, Shiling & I went to sit outside hall to wait
for Brenda from her detention. She was late. Heh ;P
Then Shiling & I forwarded to Macs aft receiving a call from Chenyun.
OMG. Boys Over Flowers ! I want I want I want,

& yes, Jiayi, I am jealous ! LOL.
I want the cards. Hah ! I have the DVD leh !
Muahahahahha ! Okay, then bought large coke for
Shiling & small coke for myself. D:<
I couldn't finish my small coke. TT
cause too much lur. Hahahahah, Shiling finished everything !

Then told jokes etc aft the others left. So all that were left were Brenda, Shiling & me. Talked abt our childhood days.
Damn funny luh can ? I kept laughing.

Ppl stared at us yeah ? Embarrassing ! I love Brenda & Shiling !
&, I have a DAR now. [x6] some more. OMG. So it's DAR[x6]
according to Shiling luh x) &, I was on a cold war w _____ today !
I am not going to give in. You've gone too far girl.
Anw, had fun fun fun w Mavis while talking etc !
Esp in Sci lab, she had gone totally hyper ! & Rebecca too. She is like so freaking humorous okay ? x3 Choir tmrw, I am like so looking forward to it cause I didn't attend last week ! :'DDDDDD OMG. Need to collect choir fund from sec ones' choir-ists ! Ooooooh, LOL. Kay(: Shall post till here today. Quite a long post luh ;P Yay ~ Kay done here, bye peeps(: Luv,



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.