Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Fly Away, MYE ! (:
Monday
YAY ~
MYE'S OFFICIALLY OVER ?!
SO GOOD !

But, no schl ? That totally sucks manzxcs.
Hmm, I know, weird right ? As in weird that I
actually wish to have schl ? Well, that's
simply because I hate holidays ? Okay, to be
exact, I hate some holidays.
It's just cause they can bore me to death even
before I'm even starting to enjoy it !
LOL. Hahah. (:
So, I am kind of glad that I was in schl today ?
Oh yeah, before I forget. It's Listening Compre.
today ! That's for MT uh.

It was damn hilarious can ? The 2nd passage.
It was so OMG. Then it was like, the person who
was speaking spoke in like a stuoid manner,
like, flaunting or whatever you call it luh.
Sup' funny okay ! whoooo ~
Okay, I feel like I'm making a din out of a
matter leh. No one is even blogging abt it ?!
Only me. This is so embarrassing. Hahah, who cares ?

Anw, speaking of which, there's another funny one.
This morn' when everyone was standing up for the
National Anthem, our class was so blur eh !
Nobody heard the anthem being played etc. Then
there were even ppl standing up and walking ard !
Then dont know who, said, "Aye, sing mari-kita !"
That was when everyone turned outside to see that
the other classes were all standing & singing.
LOL. Then certain ppl ran ard back to their seats.
To their horror, Ms Gladys Tan was looking at our
class from opposite ! V scary right ?

Then aft the anthem etc, she came to our class &
called Dylan & Vanessa, cause Dylan was talking &
Vanessa was walking ard when the anthem was being
played. Hahah, poor fellows.

When we were singing the schl song. I was really
triggered to burst into laughter. But ovbiously
I didn't. Like I have that kind of guts to do such
an atrocious thing ? Value of respect, hahaha.
Am I sounding like a lecturer ? Heh :'D
Okay, yep. So it was like so funny. Cause there are
parts in the song whereby we need to hit a higher
pitch right, then it was like, everyone couldn't do
that, then the pitch was flat ! MONOTONOUS yeah !
So funny. As compared to choir !
&, aww, CHOIR. I miss choir ! Hope that CCA resumes
soon manzxcs. I want them so desperately !

Yeap. So erm, no more tests or exams etc. Till
further notice yeah ? :DDDDDDDDDDD
Which is good. Have more time to study for the upcoming
ones which will be here in a few weeks' time.

Haiyuh. Tmrw, no schl. Again ! Thursday too ohs.
So sad ! Heh C:
I'll miss my friends. Okay, over-reacting a little ?
Hahahahahah. Retarded sial. Nevermind.

I just received a call from Jia Yi.
Woah. Need to go to GESS Portal to do the whatever
thing on the overseas travel declaration form luh :x

-

Just now in class. Mavis was damn blur can !
Talk to her. Huh here huh there ?!
Wahhhhh. Then she started laughing ? Aft that I also
followed suit. It was sup' funnyyyyy !
Okay okay, I am like, v enthu now ! Whooooots !!!

Yeap (:
So aft schl, which ended like 8 plus, went to the
Teachers' Lounge to look for Mr Kwan w Rebecca.
He wasn't at his desk so we asked for help from
a teacher. Her face was so OMG. BLUR !
She said idk like serously dont even know what's
going on eh. I felt like laughing ! But I didn't.

I must admit, it is really a funny day today yeah !
I enjoyed myself thoroughly in schl today ! Got me
so high ! *Grins*
Heheheheheheheh. Okay. So I got home by say, 9 plus ?

&, I've been glued to the comp since then.
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :'D
Going out for lunch soon alright ! Must miss me kay !
Woah. Short day today but v long post ?
This is called entertainment, people ! Pro right ?
Hahah, I am joking luh. Duh ?
Kay, since I only have half an hr left to do the
travel declaration form, I shall stop here for this
post and not elaborate further ! Hmm, kay then, bye !



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.