Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Wednesday
Finally I can post.
OMGZXCS, I hate e-Learning.

I swear I didn't hand in the English on time.
I am sure I will get scolding tmrw. Die lur.
Shucks. >< &, I screwed up Math. There were 5 questions

I did & submitted correct answers, but
they said I didn't then awarded me 0 marks. Idiot luh x(
Nevermind about the e-learning. I want t go t schl.

Oh gosh. Anw, will be going back t schl ltr on for report

book etc luh. Haiyuh, I don't really want t return t schl at


5.30 just t collect report book. D':

ACE Day tmrw oh, need t wear ACE Camp shirt,
but I think I threw mine away long time ago. It's nowhere
t be found aye. Have t' ask whether can wear P.E or not.
Haiyuh, so many bad things happening t me. God.

Not much t post about for now.

Shall decide whether t edit post ltr on, bye !




Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.