Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Tuesday
[Post edited as promised.]

Didn't post yesterday. So shall
recap. LOL.

26/5,
Lessons as per normal.
Then aft that, went t Tiong Bahru
w Shiling to Mac.
Bought stuff etc. OMGZXCS.
I am broke alrd.
Made a promise w Shiling bef'
that we are going t save $.

T'day, eLearning Day.
Don't need t go schl. Saddd ><''' OMG.

MSN-ed w many ppl. About more than 5.
Went sup' crazy. People nudge here nudge there manzxcs.
OMGzxcs luh. D:<>
by 1 pathetic minute & I encountered problems uploading the file.

What the hell man. Then the others who handed up late
also got the same problem as me. Awww, I feel so sad. It will
be counted into our CA2 marks. DIE. &, tmrw,
meet the parents session @ GESS. LOL. I am a bit scared though, ltr the parents all gang up gossip abt us then how ? Oh well, it won't kill right ?
We've done nothing wrong anyway.

Holidays, starting from this Saturday eh, OMG.
Then still need t' go back t' GESS for CCA.
Yes, I miss choir a lot. Learnt 2 new songs by the way;
CANTATE &BUNGA SAYANG. I personally prefer CANTATE.
Cause it sounds sup' niceee. Heh :'DDDDD Anw, done w eLearning for t'day.
Ate lunch. Full now, Grrrr. Alright, blogged for the day (: loves,



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.