Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Friday
Another post !
Specially for Mavis !
I ♥ her to the core manzxcs !

I feature her, she feature me.
LOL. But she v sweet luh can ?
That's why me hearts her.

Ooh. I even bother to read all her
posts leh ! x3
Awww, she is soooo nice !?

Yeah, AHAHA, I sort of announced
to the whole world her scores. :B
But it's a compliment to her kay ?
Since she so niceee. :'D

Of course, I said spam my tagboard.
I am not serious oh ? Hahah (:
Don't need all of you to be so
labourous eh ? Even one tag is
sufficient alrd.
Her tags make my day every time eh ?

Chatting w Brenda now. Whooo ~
Her words also warm my heart oh ?
Planning outing luh. Heeeee.

I want class tee ! Fast fast !
I am impatient one kay ! But designs
still not confirm. Haiyuh. Just have to
wait. But I guess it's fine w me.
Young ppl these days have no patience.
I agree w this sentence. :P

Alright, that's all for now ! I feel so
sleepy lur, want sleep now, night all.
luvluvv,



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.