| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Wednesday
Back from schl by 2.15 pm today ! Me so guai,AHAHAH (: &, walked t bus-stop w Mavis & Vanessa just now. Wheeeeeee. Was so damn hot ! OMG. Was practically abt t faint, I hate the global warming thing luh. Making everyone want t die. The heat is not tolerable. For me. LOL. Yesterday, went t GESS Cove w Vanessa. Ate noodles ! Sup' funny okay ! Wanted t get second serving of it but scared that ltr the ppl at the counter would thk that we eat too much so didn't luh ><> Saw Claudia, Hayley etc. Done eating then slacked at arena. Vanessa got an anonymous call kay. She was v fed-up. Kay, shall not talk abt that oh ? Yeap. So I shall cont w t'day then. Hehaho x) Mavis & the rest were v hyper today ! So was I luh ! But aft a while I was a little down cause of _______. Enough abt it. Oh by the way, we had napfa today manzxcs. OMG. Warm-up was 2 rnds arnd arena ! Mavis & i chiong one kay ? Chao exhausted just now, heeeee (: Why didn't Mr Teo start w Sit & Reach first ? Had t start w the stupid shuttle run. I swear I run super slow okay ! Timing for shuttle - 11.9 sec. I know, as slow as anyone could have been. Okay, crapping. LOL. I love sit-ups. Cause I got an A ! Whooo. Did 31 for that ! Muahahaha (: Following that, inclined pull-up. I hated that one the most ! So difficult. Esp when I am a girl. Me in particular, cause I have no strength ! I do 1, can alrdY collapse on the ground sial. Wahhhh seh. 'Pro' ? Heh ;D Mio did 32 of the inclined pull-ups you know ! Super pro eh her. Heee :DDDDDDDDD Then, Only most of the boys & some girls were willing t do the incined pull-ups today. Cause was so hot luh the bar thing. Forgot what it's called. Then yeah, only some did. Forgot to mention abt one part of the shuttle run thing. When Mavis was running, the boys shouted, "Meow, meow, meow !" When I ran, they shouted ______'s name. Pissed me off. I had wanted t use the block & throw at them just now. But didn't. -.-''' ______ & I don't take a fancy for each other kay ? Just CLASSMATES ! Urgh, yeap so that's abt it. But it was sort of irritating kay ? As I expected, Ms Gladys Tan's mood would forever change ? The other day, Monday I think, she was like sooo nice ? Then it's like, she is a totally changed person aft just 2 days. Our group had t re-do our little paragraph. Sad ):<> thinking of how t do it. LOL. *Sigh* OMG. I have happy hour w Mdm Sakeena during June hols. Manzxcs, me dw eh ? D: But it's only 2 hours, so I guess it'll be okay. :P &, bonding day changed t 29 May. Aww, it's cause of eLearning Day. No schl for 2 days again. That just suck. DDDDD: Oooooh, I just realised that I haven't taken lunch. :<> Lalala ~ No idea what t type lur siol. Schl tmrw, looking forward t it badly ! >< Kay, shall blog till here for today. Maybe will edit when I recall more fun things ! &, tag replies are below ! *Smiles* _____________________________________ Claudia, Sure cupcake. Npnp. I will tag ltr kay ? Luv, &, I love you truckloads too aye ? Thanks a lot ! Mavis, AHAHAHAH :'D meluvdieyou kay ? Hah, appreciated. Of course love you many luh x333 Heeeee. Debbie, Yeap, I remember you. I didn't forget you kay ? Will tag you ltr on. Wasn't online yesterday x) Amelia, Heh ;D You're welcome sweetheart <3> Ndrea, He has been since last year, he was our evil cousin ! Jiayi, Oh, sorry. I didn't link meh ? Oh yeah really oh. Sorry, but the other time I linked you. Idk why suddeny disappear ! Link you up ltr on. &, yes, my labels. Days t your birthday alright ? Emily, Yeah, inform me kay ? Whenever you want t meet up ! meluvyou <3> Brenda, Oh, thankyou v much oh ? Heartzxcs you many too <3> You must also jiayou. Get so high for HMT. I jealous eh ! P/S, Got results today for class overall postion. Yay~ Mine's 11, Jiayi 12, Mavis 13. Good for us. lovelovelove them all. Luvv, 200509 Labels: 1 more day, 5 more days |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |