| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Saturday
2nd post for t'day, as I have seriouslynothing t do, God, please, can this year's holidays get any bored-er ? LOL. Manzxcs, I am alrdy starting t want t get t schl on Monday. Happy hour w Mdm Sakeena will be held on Monday 1 June 09 sadly ): & time is 10.30 - 11.30. Same goes for 3 June 09. Anyw, a quiz tagged by Vanessa, don't really feel like doing now. Hard t think, bad excuse. Okay, I am just sup' lazy, okay ? Hah, am done w posting for t'day. (L). |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |