| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Sunday
WAHHHHH ! I didnt realise tt I hadnt been posting for so long eh. OMG. Anw, Yep, I ponned schl !So lucky luh me !Hahah (;Then on Monday - 20 April,going to have choir SYF !So I wont be having lessons yeah ?I am so damn happy abt it !MUAHAHAHAHAH ! So, I went to the doctors' for medicine luh.D': I hate medicines !!!Who invented medications ? I'll haunt you. Kay, tt was so lame -.- So tmr I am going to pon schl for the whole day ! Cause like i said, CHOIR SYF. Let's see ; Sing national anthem. Aft tt, FLY to Music room ! For rehearsing and warming up of voices. Urm, yep. It's choir uh. Then having brunch at 9.45 am. aft tt change into costumes, following tt wld be make up. Yuck. I hope I dont get pimples aft applying the idiotic make up ! I find pimples disgusting. but it's natural to get 'em aint it ? so those who have gotten pimple-struck, dont get dis-heartened aye ? You'll be fine if you take care of it. Lol. I sounded like I am giving advice ? Heh :D Then err, yah. AHAHAHAHAH ! Okay, weird. See tt I burst out laughing all of a sudden ?! Then then then. BLEAHHHH luh ! Hahahahahah .____. So I wont go for HMT lessons. &, i havent even completed any hw ? Luckily tmr wont need to bring bks. Aye, choir only uh ! So lucky. & I am so elated abt it ! O.o I love this post luh. I like become retarded and hyper ?!?! Okok, ending here. w/ loves ; |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |