Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Thursday
This is a tag from VanessaW.
I'm doing it cause i aint got anything better to do ?

1. Besides your lips, where is your favourite spot to get kissed ?
- Wth. Stupid question siol.
2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning ?
- Hyper !
3. Who was/were the last person/people you took a photo with ?
- Erm, I have no recollection of it luh.
4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
- Sorta ?
5. Will you ever donate blood?
- Why not ? As long as I can help save a live.
6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
- I dont thk so.
7. Do you want someone to be dead?
- No ? Why would I ? I dont hate anyone to that extreme eh.
8. What does your last text message say?
- My mom confiscated my phone. I cant even check. -.-
9. What are you thinking of right now?
- Chocolates ?
10. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
- Sort of ...
11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
- Urgh, ard 12 ?
12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
- It was a gift from someone. :P
13. Is someone on your mind right now?
- Most definitely.
14. Who was the last person to text you?
- Though my phone got confiscated, I can still rmb.
*chuckles. It was Yongsheng. Asking me if I am Jasmine a not. Lol. :o

Name ten lucky person to do this quiz ;
- Mavis
- Claudia
- Ndrea,
- Emmeline
- Shiling
- Shaynah
- Emily,
- Elaine
- Yongsheng
- Charles

15. Who is #02 having a relationship with?
- I kinda confused abt tt luh.
16. Is #03 a male or female?
- Female.
17. If #07 and #01 get together, would it be a good thing?
- Duh. No. They're not les luh.
18. What is #01 studying about?
- The exact same stuff as me.
19. When was the last time you chatted with them?
- So many, which them ? Anw also cant recall.
20. Is #04 single?
- Not sure.
21. Say something about #02.
- Chio and funny luh.
22. What do you think about #03 and #06 being together?
- Lol. Not good luh cause not les !
23. What will you do if #06 and #07 fight?
- They are no acquaintance.
24. Do you like #08?
- Of course. She's a great person.

Done.



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.