| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Wednesday
Hi! Ohmygawwd. I'm so enthu now. Btw, I might modify all my previous posts yeah? Cause I used broken English til like dont-know what. And I feel a little uncofortable abt it. I said modify to proper English. But I'm still using shortforms. Just that the way I speak and all might be different. Get it?Btw, updates. Full report: Woke up later. abt 6+7+. MRT-ed to Tiong Bahru. Then walked to GESS for choir practice. I was 15 minutes late! However, it didnt mean I got a scolding or whatsoever. Instead, I had a hearty meal! No, not what you think. The meal was on myself. Haha. Lol. Lamer. Kay, I actually thought all started at 9 so I left the house at almost 8. Okay, ard there. Then I had wanted to meet Joseline and Shiling at Mac. But they stood me up. Joseline didnt even turn up for choir practice! And, Shiling. Hais, she. It's like, OMG? She was late for like, an hr and 20 min? She also thought it was at 9. Same as me. Hehehe! Still late anyway. But I bought myself breakfast at Mac. Muahahahaha! Lol. Then I realized they said it starts at 8. Then I ran all the way from Tiong Bahru to GESS. I ran like mad. I didnt even perspire a single bit. Just felt a little breathless, and wanted to drink loads of water! Then got to the back gate. No one was there you know? I waited for the gate to be opened for 5 minutes before a guy came to help me open. I looked and waited like a dimwit. It's so embarrassing! Lol... Then got in, haha, YinXuan was still walking slowly. I was faster than her. Cause if she arrived earlier than me, I'd be so late. Cause she's always very late. Then I stuffed food into my mouth and gobbled them down by the stairway. Was rushing. Felt like an idiot though. Ha, then an hr ltr, Ms Kor came to coach us for dynamics on white horses etc. She howled at us. Made my day worse alright? Dont feel like mentioning it. Then aft practice, tiong-ed w/ Jiaqi, Yuejuan, Soonjun, SoonXin, and some other choir members before I home-d. Was enjoyable. I MRT-ed home w/ Jiaqi btw. Lol. Too detailed? Nvm. On the MRT train, Jiaqi and I talked. CRAZILY. She's so humorous. Haha. I laughed at almost everything she said. Okay, maybe I was the crazy one. Aye? Yep :) Very funnnn! Then got home in 10 minutes. Walked. The sun shone brightly. Very warm in deed! Still didnt perspire or anything. Haha, so lucky. If not it would have felt disgusting! Yucks. Then lunch-ed w/ Mom and gp. Was famished! Ate a plate of rice w/ several dishes. Yummy! Short of $, so mom gave me more. Lol. I love her to the core manzxc! She's the best. I'm the best daughter aft I've said this. MUAHAHAHA. I just feel so hyper again! Previous days, I slept for many many many hours til I dont feel like sleeping anymore now! Haha. Call me crazy. >.< Long post? Am proud for that. Alright, enough craps, feel like dinner-ing alr. See ya! P/S. Guys, I'm not going for 19th or even 20th March for Marina Barrage alr. I'm excused. Okay, all choir members are! Cause having combined session w/ other schools on Friday. Then Thursday's cause I have GH appointment. Sorry! Hmm, will see you all in schl on 23rd yeah? ily<3 |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |