Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Monday
Hey !

Today had lessons luh.
Boring !!!
I hate it !
But PW period tt time damn funny lor.
Mr Niu luh !
He grew more hair alrd !
Noticed it not ?
Not trying to make fun of him but am happy and congratulating him, okay ?
Hahahah !
And,
TMR GOT SCIENCE TEST MANZXC !!!
Shit lor.
I didn’t even study.
Then ms ong today suddenly tell us,
Then I kena shock tio.
Then I chiong the work she told us to do cause I nv do properly.
I doodled inside siol !
She nv scold !

(: smiles brightly !

hehe.
Then I now very guai kay !
I am studying very very hard alrd !
Hope I don’t fail lor.
I don’t think I will right ?
Cause im kinda prepared alrd.
MUAHAHAHAHAHAH !

Congrats to my sis luh.
She has such a charming and thoughtful boyfriend !
Im jealous.
Lol !!!
Kay luh.
Reason for me complimenting him is;
He gave my sis flowers which cost more than $50 and bought her favourite chocolates !
I am super envious okay !

So sweet,
And once, I answered her phone call for her.
It was from her bf,
Then he didn’t know.
He thought I was my sis,
Then he said, “Dear.”
I was like, “huh ?!”
Then I said, “she’s in the shower. I’ll get her to return you a call ltr on.”
He was super paisey lor.
But cute action manzxc !

I answered her phone call for her cause she told me to !not tt im rude okay ! haha.
I am not tt bad luh !

Woahh,
Quite a long post aye ?
Good or not ?
Haha,
Don’t fall asleep halfway reading my posts uh !
Or else I’ll kill you !
- laughs,

btw, I am damn scared and panicky for science test tmr !
I’ll bury myslf in the books now,

Bye !



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.